Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions serve as an agreement between you (herein ‘the user’) and Warwick Business School Society (herein ‘the owner’).
- Read these terms and conditions carefully.
- You agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions set out.
- If you do not agree to c., stop using this website immediately.
- ‘the user’ is defined as any third party accessing the website for the use of services offered by the website.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to this website. Use of this website serves as declaration that the user is 18 years of age.
- All content included on the website is the property of the owner, affiliates, and other relevant third parties.
- ‘Content’ refers to text, graphics, audio, video, and other information capable of being stored on a computer.
- By using the website, you recognise that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other relevant intellectual property rights.
- Nothing on this website serves to allow the use of intellectual property in this website other than prior explicit permission given by the owner.
Acceptable use of the website
- You may display the content within this website on a computer screen.
- You may not reproduce, modify, copy, or distribute any content contained within the website without the owner’s explicit prior written permission.
- You recognise that in uploading content to the website, you are responsible for such content in its legality, reliability, and copyright.
- You may not upload to the website content that is confidential, false, fraudulent, abusive, illegal, questionable, containing viruses, constituting a criminal offence, or other generally questionable material.
- You may not use a false email whilst visiting the website.
- You may not upload commercial content onto the website.
- The content uploaded must not violate any provision in the terms and conditions.
- You agree to compensate the owner for all claims from the content you supply.
- Use of the website for the following purposes and in the following ways is prohibited:
- that which negatively impacts upon the use or enjoyment of the website.
- that which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable, or in breach of any applicable law/legal regulation.
- Storing electronic copies of content without the prior explicit written permission of either the owner or relevant third parties.
- You may only register on the website if you are a member of Warwick Business School Society.
- The details you provide at registration must be fully complete and correct.
- The owner must be informed of any changes to the information you provide at the point of registration forthwith.
- The owner reserves the right to suspend or cancel your registration at any time if you violate these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration by informing the owner in writing.
- During your registration, you will be asked to create a password that should be kept confidential.
- If there has been misuse of the website, the owner reserves the right to require you to change your password, and if you are the instigator of such misuse, suspend your account.
- This website may contain links which unless stated are not owned nor under the control of Warwick Business School Society.
- The owner takes no responsibility for the content of these websites and is absolved from loss or damage arising from use of them.
- The inclusion of a website is not to be taken as the owner’s endorsement for said website.
- This website is operated in accordance with the owner’s privacy and cookies policy, both of which can be found on wbss.co.uk/privacy/ and www.wbss.co.uk/cookies/.
- The owner gives no warranty that the service offered by this website will be free of faults.
- Warwick Business School Society is under no obligation to update information on this website.
- Though all due care is taken, the owner gives no guarantee that the website is free of viruses.
- The owner takes no responsibility for the availability, or lack thereof, of the website.
- The owner reserves the right to alter all or part of the website, after which these terms and conditions will still apply.
- The owner is not liable to you in regards to losses occurring beyond its control
- The owner does not accept liability for business losses, or loss of data
- The rights offered under these terms and conditions are non-transferrable
- Any update of the terms and conditions will immediately assume precedence over previous terms and conditions
- No third party will have any right to rely on any provision of these terms and conditions
- If a court finds part of these terms and conditions to be invalid, this will not affect the entirety of the terms and conditions
- Delay in exercising a right or remedy contained within these terms and conditions does not constitute a waver of said remedy
- This website is governed by the laws of England
- Warwick Business School Society of The University of Warwick, Coventry, Warwickshire operates this website.
- Warwick Business School Society can be contacted on wbss.co.uk/contact/.