THIS EVENT HAS ENDED
WBSS x WFS: Meet Bernard Bourigeaud, founder of Atos
15 February 2018 | 6PM – 7:30PM
- Founder and Former CEO of Atos, employing 100,000 employees in more than 70 countries
- French President Emmanuel Macron’s Foreign Trade Advisor
- President of the Leadership Center at HEC Business School
- Investment Advisor at Advent International
- Member of Jefferies Bank Advisory Board in New York
These are just some of the many accolades that our upcoming speaker Bernard Bourigeaud has under his belt!
Come join WBSS and WFS as we host Bernard Bourigeaud in a panel discussion that delves into both his personal life and professional experiences as a business man, with an emphasis on Mergers and Acquisitions, something Mr. Bourigeaud is very familiar with, having experienced it many times himself whilst being the Chief Executive officer of Atos. The panel will be an interactive event where executives from WBSS and WFS ask questions to Mr. Bourigeaud regarding his professional ventures and his personal life.
If you are interested in finance and business, or just want to know more about the life of a very successful man, attend this event and hear from a man that has done it all in the business world on the 15th of February 6 ~ 8 pm!
We look forward to seeing all of you there!